Metal double side Drive In Pallet Racking with aisle pallet
There are no aisles and no cross beams, providing maximum space
efficiency. And because each pallet sits on its own support rails,
pallets are no longer stacked on top of each other.
Stable and highly space efficient, drive-in racking provides
maximum use of storage volume together with fast input and
retrieval of pallets.
1 Drive In Rack is tailored to pallet and load size and handling
2 Can be used with standard handling equipment.
3 Rails adjustable optimize space utilization.
1. material: high quality SS400 steel
2. size:2300x1000x3000mm or as require
3. matching pallet: 1200*1000mm
4. upright: 55*60/60*70/60*80/70*90/70*100mm
5. beam: 80*50/100*50/120*50/140*50mm
6. Surface treatment: static powder coating spray
7. Warehouse rack feature: corrosion protection
8. Warehouse rack load capability: 1-3T/layer
9. Packing: simple packing or as require
10. Warehouse rack use: warehouse
11. Certification: AS4084
12. Distance between two holes: 50mm
13. Warehouse rack Color: blue and red or as require
Drive In / Drive Thru Pallet Rack Features and Benefits include:
Highest density pallet racking system available.
Makes best use of the available surface and height space than any
Allows for load flexibility in regards to both weight and volume
Additional Pallet Rack Benefits:
Maximized space utilization.
Improved SKU management.
More efficient picking abilities with less chance of errors
Less on-hand inventory and more inventory turns
Improved on-time product delivery by consolidating orders with less
Increased product protection
Drive In / Drive Thru Pallet Racking Systems are ideal for
facilities that store large amounts of
the same items. You can store up to 75% more pallets than with
conventional pallet rack
and your over square footage needs can be reduced by up to 35%.
This pallet racking system is made up of a set of racking units
that form inner loading aisles that have
support rails for the pallet loads to rest on. The forklifts enter
these inner aisles with their loads held
higher than the level at which it is to be deposited. Each loading
aisle has support rails on both sides.
These are arranged on different levels and the pallets are placed
on top. Drive-In pallet racks - you use
the same entry and exit point on each aisle / storage bay to access
your loads, creating last-in/first-out storage. Drive-Thru pallet
racks - you use both the front and back of each aisle / storage bay
to access your loads, creating firstin/first-out storage. Height
and depth can be designed to meet
your specific needs.
- LIFO/FIFO (last in, first out/first in, first out) configurations
- Reduces space, cuts cost, and holds more loads with its deep lane
- High volume, low SKU
- Eliminates the need for multiple aisles
- Provides control over entry and exit
- Favors density as opposed to the selectivity of Selective Pallet
- Designed specifically to suit your pallets and forklifts